Pallet In/Pallet Out (“Cross Dock”)
Cross-Docking is a successful model to receive, sort, and ship merchandise on a same day basis, while reducing costs, and improving profitability.
Benefits attributed to this type of distribution model include:
- Elimination of OH inventory
- Elimination of storage costs
- Minimal operation costs
- Reduced transit time
- Increased throughput
Santa Fe Warehouse’s customers receive the following merchandise logistics & transportation services from our 3PL Los Angeles:
- Timely same day pick up of containers from the Port of Los Angeles or rail yard (we have our own fleet of trucks!)
- 24 hour processing of inbound merchandise at our Los Angeles warehouse distribution center
- Same day loading of merchandise from our warehouse onto outbound trailers
- Return of empty containers to the Port of Los Angeles or rail yard
Get a free logistics analysis today, or contact us for more information.